Thursday, February 24, 2011

100 Days of Scouting: Day 16, High Adventure planning

Spent around 1/2 hour this morning answering all my Scouting related email. Some days I wish I didn't have so much email, but other days I'm so happy we can communicate so easily.

One big thing I got done today was to get an information meeting scheduled for the parents to get info about our upcoming High Adventure Trip. We're going to the Boundary Waters in June for a 6 day canoe trip, and there is still a lot of information to be handed out. Several of the parents have questions too. This is the first High Adventure Trip the Troop is doing since I took it over.

Other than the Troop meeting we had on Monday night, I don't really have a lot of Scout related stuff going on this week. It feels a little unusual to have several nights off in a row, but at the same time it's nice to be able to relax a little.

With all that said, I hope everyone has a great day tomorrow, and remember to keep it fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment