Saturday, February 26, 2011

100 Days of Scouting: Day 19, Last minute ceremony

Today was a really relaxing day. I really didn't do much of anything other than going to the License branch this morning to renew my driver's license. Other than that, I took it easy all day.

I found out yesterday that one of the Cub Scout Packs in Fishers needed an Arrow of Light and a Cross Over Ceremony today but had forgotten to schedule it. Luckily, the Ceremony Team was able to get enough team members together last minute to put one on for them. My son, Tommy, is on the OA Ceremony Team. He and 3 other Scouts that are on the team did the ceremony. So, that's the title of this post, last minute ceremony.

That's just about all of my Scouting for today.

Until tomorrow, have a great day, and remember to keep your Scouting fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment